Bright Beginnings School offers kindergarten through 6th grade students an accelerated, private-school-quality education within a public charter school. While our academics are rigorous, we focus on developing the whole child, providing opportunities to develop each student academically, socially and emotionally. 除了, our elementary school students receive weekly art, 西班牙语, 音乐, 健康, and emotional intelligence instruction.
We want all students to love school and love learning. Through hands-on, differentiated curriculum, we prepare students to succeed and thrive in elementary school and beyond.
- Provide a challenging learning environment that will improve pupil achievement
- Create joyful, lifelong learners
- Assist students in experiencing academic success
- Support the physical well-being of each child
- Help students appreciate cultural differences
- Practice the principles of good citizenship
- Develop a positive self-concept in each student
- Encourage creative approaches to problem solving
- Involve parents in their child’s education
Bright Beginnings School offers students a wide variety of hands-on educational experiences in the following areas:
- Literacy development
- Social studies
- Physical education
- Emotional intelligence development
BBS offers a wide variety of optional before- and after-school activities for students. See more on the before- and after-school activities page.