- 学前教育 (Early Learners and KinderBridge programs) – 8:30 a.m. 到2:50 p.m.
- Kindergarten & elementary hours: 8:30 a.m. 到下午3:00.m.
学前教育 classes follow the same calendar year as Bright Beginnings 小学 School including half-day schedules, teacher workdays, intersession breaks and parent/teacher conferences.
For the convenience of our families, Bright Beginnings School offers quality childcare before and after the regular school day. Our Extended Care providers are over the age of 18 and have a Level 1 IVP fingerprint clearance, which includes background checks.
Extended Care Fees for 学前教育 through 六年级 Students
Before School (7 am – 8 am)
- Monday – Friday: $125/month
- Partial week must be same day(s) each week: $30/day/month
- As needed, must be paid at time of drop off: $15/morning
After School (3 pm – 6 pm)
- Monday – Friday: $250/month
- Partial week, must be same day(s) each week: $60/day/month
- As needed/drop in, must be paid at time of pickup: $15/hour
- There are no price adjustments for partial days. Late pickups will be charged at $1 per minute and must be paid at the time of pickup.
To enroll in Extended Care for before- and/or after-school on an ongoing basis, or for more information on the drop-in procedures, please visit the school office.